Don’t have enough portable queen bed for your guests to sleep? Have your kids organized an impromptu sleepover? Are you going camping, but don’t want to sleep on a mat?
If you see yourself reflected in any of these situations, try to buy an inflatable mattress like the ones proposed in this comparison. Gone are those noisy plastic models that gave off heat and ended up, useless, on the floor.
Today’s inflatable mattresses are firm and comfortable, they do not deflate, and they are tall, easy to inflate and deflate, and compact to transport or store until the next visit or field trip. Among the multitude of models that are offered in the market, the Sound Asleep Dream Series stands as the favorite. It is a true inflatable portable queen bed that provides the same comfort and stability as a traditional one. In addition, it is made with cutting-edge materials that make it ultra-resistant and prevent it from deteriorating after several uses.
The other four also have unbeatable features and obtain an excellent rating from both specialists and users. So do not worry, because you will find the one that suits your needs.
Advantages of inflatable mattresses
- They take up little space as they do not need an extra structure and can be placed anywhere, such as the back of a van, the living room or a tent.
- They are made of resistant PVC-type materials and ergonomically designed to adapt to our physiognomy. There are even models that have the built-in pillow.
- They inflate and deflate quickly and effortlessly. All the models in this comparison include an electric air pump that inflates and deflates the mattress in a matter of minutes.
- They are easy to transport. Once deflated, it folds up and takes up minimal space. Generally, most models include a carrying bag.
- They are waterproof and, therefore, can be used in outdoor areas such as the garden, the beach or the field.
- They are designed with measurements that will meet the needs of most people. Choose a Queen Size model if you want to sleep together with your partner; Look at the King Koil model if you suffer from low back pain and bending over is a great effort; Or opt for a single mattress like the Active Era if you travel alone.
- You can dress it as you wish. These airbeds are compatible with sheet sets of the standard measures 90, 135 and 150 cm wide. So, gourmets will be able to sleep with a bottom, countertop and blanket. If not, a useful sleeping bag is always a great option for your trips and will not take up so much space.
Now that you know why you need an inflatable mattress, take a look at the models that we present below. We are sure that, once you have freed yourself from your prejudices and convinced of its advantages, you will find what you are looking for.
Regarding prices, we have thought about all the demands and needs. That is why you will find inflatable mattresses with prices that range between 50 and 110 euros. Before clicking on the purchase, take a look at the measurements and think about where you will use it the most. Once you receive it, you just have to inflate it and relax.